Superglass Multi Roll 44 Loft Roll (Multiple Sizes)
Thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK.
All Superglass products are deemed non-combustible and have a fire classification of A1 (the highest possible rating) when tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential & zero Global Warming Potential.
- CFC & HCFC free.
- Generic BRE Green Guide Rating of A+.
Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass which would otherwise go to landfill.
Manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13162:2012(+A1:2015) Thermal insulation products for buildings – Factory made mineral wool (MW) products.
- BS EN 13172:2012 Thermal insulation products – Evaluation of conformity.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems (QMS).
Handling & Storage
Supplied compression packed in polythene to provide short term protection. For long term protection, the product must be stored indoors or under a waterproof covering in order to protect against weather damage. Should not be left permanently exposed to the elements.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Pack Area (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)||Packs per pallet||Code|