Superglass Superwall 36 Cavity Wall Batts
Superglass Superwall 36 is a British Board of Agrément (BBA) approved, non-combustible and water repellent glass mineral wool insulation cavity wall batt. The flexible batt is supplied at 455mm wide to allow easy installation between standard vertical wall tie spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
Declared thermal conductivity of 0.036W/mK.
All Superglass products are deemed non-combustible and have a fire classification of A1 (the highest possible rating) when tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential & zero Global Warming Potential.
- CFC & HCFC free.
- Generic BRE Green Guide Rating of A+.
Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass which would otherwise go to landfill.
Manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13162:2012(+A1:2015) Thermal insulation products for buildings – Factory made mineral wool (MW) products.
- BS EN 13172:2012 Thermal insulation products – Evaluation of conformity.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems (QMS).
Constructions incorporating the product and built in accordance with the Standards listed in section 4.4 of BBA Certificate 89/2231 Product Sheet 2, will resist the transfer of precipitation to the inner leaf and satisfy the national Building Regulations.
In the opinion of the BBA, Superwall 36 Cavity Wall Batt, if installed, used and maintained in accordance with BBA Certificate 89/2231 Product Sheet 2, can satisfy or contribute to satisfying the relevant requirements in relation to NHBC Standards, Chapter 6.1 External masonry walls.
Handling & Storage
Supplied compression packed in polythene to provide short term protection. For long term protection, the product must be stored indoors or under a waterproof covering in order to protect against weather damage. Should not be left permanently exposed to the elements.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Batts per pack||Pack Area (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)||Packs per pallet||Code|